Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stitchin' Scarf

I have heard of these "hip" knitting and crocheting books called the "Stitch N Bitch" series.  So when I seen this cover of Crochet Today and that it was from the creator of Stitch N Bitch, I knew I had to buy it
well, truth be told, I feel in love with the vibrant colors of the pictures first.  They totally reeled me in!

The pattern actually calls for Stitch Nation yarn (from the creator Stitch N Bitch, Debbie Stoller), but I used some Lion Brand Yarn Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Cilantro that I had.  I do plan on buying some of the Stitch Nation Yarn though.
Here is my finished project.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just BUY a scarf from you?! I think it would save me a lot of frustration over learning.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Start wearing them...tomorrow will be a perfect day for a scarf : )

    ReplyDelete