Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Christmas Paper Collection

This year, I swore I wasn't going to buy any Christmas paper because I have too much Christmas paper!  But then this beautiful Kraft Christmas Theme paper followed me home from Michaels :)

Even though I have yet to make a Christmas scrapbook layout, I have used the Holiday paper to make some cards and also used it to make albums to store past Christmas cards received.  


Then there was this one time I went through my stash and gave some of the paper (from Christmas Slabs--not the good stuff--ha ha ha) to my niece for her daughter's girl scout troop.



But other than that...it just sits there waiting...wanting to be used.
I had an obsession with the Slabs and Stacks for a while.


In addition to those, I have a few single papers from various collections--aren't they so awesomely pretty!!
Basic Grey-Figgy Pudding & Blitzen
Love Elsie-Noel
Various papers
My Mind's Eye-Be Merry
Bo Bunny-Snowfall (not all that "Christmasy" but oh so yummily pretty!!!!)

I did not add links since most of these papers are so old that they are no longer available to buy.

Like my November Project Life, I plan to combine my December Project Life into a December Daily // Journal Your Christmas format.  Ali Edwards has done the Daily December for years as a mini album, but again, just like November, I don't have time or enough items to take double pictures of every day for an entire month (and why have scrapbook the same thing twice).  So this is my solution.


I tried using up my Christmas//Holiday papers that I had for my journal cards and hoped to not buy any more Christmas paper, but after going through all the papers I had, I was a few papers short of a full month (I mean I can't use the same papers twice, right?)

So I HAD to stop at my Local Scrapbook Store--Scrapbook Island for a couple more sheets.


"Week" 4x6 cards (4 weeks)


"Daily" 4x3 cards (35 cards--31 days, plus 4 date cards)

Now I am all ready for my Daily December/Project Life-December :)  I just have to take some pictures and journal :D

2 comments:

  1. Ugghhhh...why did you show off all that yummy goodness?!?! Now i want to go shopping!!
    LOL!
    Have fun w/ your Christamas goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well scrapbook.com is having free shipping today! :)

      Thank you--my goal next year is to use more scrapbook goodies than adding them to my collection :)

      Delete