Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Altered Journal Notebook

This summer, my husband and I are going to Puerto Rico for our 20th Anniversary-eek :)

I bought this cute 5x7 journal at Michaels (in the dollar bins). 


I like the gold and the pink, but I'm not really a pink person haha. So I found a cute vintage print online and covered the front using my Xyron for the adhesive (I never have any luck with modge podge).


And since the pink back wouldn't match, I went through my stack of old Basic Grey papers. 


There was a time when I "needed" two sheets of each paper in every line--ugh!  


After, I covered it with clear ConTact paper.

Now I really hope I will journal a bit each day so I don't forget too many details. 

Thank you for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the vintage pic, plus the paper in the back goes really well with it! We loved PR and I'm sure you guys will have a great time (best mojitos ever, haha!).:)

    ReplyDelete