Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hobo Bag

A few weeks ago, I started this Hobo Bag on a road trip and I finished it a couple of weeks later in time to give it to a friend's daughter for her birthday.






















I used 2 skeins of Sugar N Cream "Over the Rainbow" and 1 skein of Sugar N Cream "White".  The cute pattern was found via Ravelry by ~sarahndipities~.

The only trouble I ran into was at the beginning/end of each round.  You couldn't really see it too badly on the rainbow part.

But on the white part, the gaping holes were more apparent.

















I could make sure that the front was very prominently noticeable.  Or I came up with the idea of making this the front and hiding it with flowers.

























It was risky, but I liked this solution the best.  The birthday girl and my friend loved it and I got some compliments on my crocheting skills :)



1 comment:

  1. Bag making skills, blanket making skills,hat making skills...quick! Who am I?:) Cute bag!

    ReplyDelete