Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Project Life-Week 1

It will be kinda strange, but my weeks will run from Wednesday through Tuesday each week.



Wednesday~A picture of wild turkey while my son is practicing driving to school
Thursday~Realizing that in a year, I will not be in Puerto Rico like I had planned
Friday~Spirit Week--my daughter dressing up for the first time as a Senior
Saturday~In San Francisco at a Giants game with the family
Sunday~Working on my Project Life!!!
Monday~Braces off!!!  Exciting day
Tuesday~My goodies from Joann...I love supplies (and yes, that is another magazine!)

Journaling seems to be my Achilles' heel, but I am working on it.  I hope this helps me get over that part of scrapbooking and improves my writing (which would be nice here as well!).

No comments:

Post a Comment