Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Project Life~Week 2

This past weekend, we had a 3 day weekend due to Labor day.  We made a couple of day trips, but on Monday, we laid really low...as in watched tv the majority of the day :)




Wednesday~ My Cricut machine and cartridges
Thursday~ Our "foster" dog Lucy
Friday~ Trip to Hobby Lobby (feeding my hobby addictions)
Saturday~ Antiquing in San Juan Bautista
Sunday~ Fort Baker on our way back from Sausalito
Monday~ Labor Day spent watching most of Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire
Tuesday~ Son hitting whiffle balls at my back door

This week, I found the Cricut and TV Guide logos online and printed them out for my journaling cards.  I actually made a template for the TV Guide journal cards since I am sure I will be writing about my television addiction often.  On the Hobby Lobby journal card, I used part of the gift card my mom gave me to the store.  The others are from my stash of papers.  Very slowly, my stash is being used finally.

(I really need to work on my picture taking of my layouts during the day light.)

No comments:

Post a Comment