Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Craft Room update

It has been a few months since I started to rearrange and paint my Craft room.  So far, I have only completed about 1/2 the room.

Here is a look at the first completed wall.


All of the items hung on the wall are repurposed (hopefully I will blog the transformations I made on the boards).  The desk was here but I did finally add some handles.  My husband uses the desk sometimes when he is on a conference call for work, but for the most part it is all mine (and most of the time it has mail piled high--the magazine holder isn't usually as clean either :p)



The calendar white board and cassette (now stamp) holder did not change, but were moved.  I have previously blogged about how I repurposed the cork and magnet boards from Target.  Gone is the fax machine, but now we have a much larger desk hogging printer that has fax capabilities as well, as you can see from the 2nd wall that is completed.


Unfortunately (fortunately?), this wall has the door and my tiny window, so it didn't take too much time to complete this wall :D  {I didn't shut the door because the back of the door has not been painted (it should have been painted way too many years ago, but we always forget it isn't painted on the back).

It feels so much cleaner and less cluttered.  You can see from the before picture that the right wall doesn't have all that stuff on it--woo hoo!  But that wall has a few more touches to add before unveiling it.



No comments:

Post a Comment