Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Small update to my Roller Stamp Collection

I would like to share my two newest additions!  



I had emailed my local scrapbook store Scrapbook Island and asked if they could put me on a list to know when they got the "instagrammed" Studio Calico Classic Vol. III roller date stamp and she called me on Thursday--I had to pay over the phone to guarantee that I got 1 of the 4 that they had!

Over the past week, I visited a total of 6 Target stores and was failing sadly to find the American Crafts Valentine edition roller date stamp.  I had just about given up on hope and was not going to search any longer--I mean I didn't need one!!!  But Saturday I HAD to go buy shampoo so I peeked in the scrapbook aisle and I got the last one!  I was so excited (my daughter not so much--ha ha ha).

Now I am complete...well actually, I am thinking if American Crafts does come out with a Halloween version, I may need to buy that one :D  But by that time I will be done with my Project Life album and won't need one, right?

7 comments:

  1. You have a problem! LOL! ;0)
    I saw the American Crafts Valentine's one this weekend at Traget. My son actually pointed it out to me... he said "This looks neat" and when I saw what he was looking at I chuckled inside. I automatically thought of you!!! I was "this close" to buying it but I was already spending too much money. Maybe it will wind up in their clearance section after Valentine's Day... if it does then I know it was meant to be!

    Excited I won your drawing! I will e-mail you my info shortly! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely have a problem ha ha ha. That is funny about your Target trip--ha ha ha. Your stamp is on its way (tomorrow)!

      Delete
  2. I missed this giveway I was sick last week! The stamp looks Awsome! Congrats to Doreen! I keep seeing Project life everywhere I'm so tempted to try it but just not sure I need to get addicted to one more thing! :)
    Happy Crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...well I hope you are feeling better. Project Life is fun, but I don't think I will do it after this year is up. Lots of planning, but it will be cool years from now to look through my year :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yay! I hope it got to you in good shape. I tried to pad it enough :) You're welcome

      Delete
  4. We should have a competition to see who has the most roller stamps, haha!

    ReplyDelete