Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Amy Tan class (Instagram style)


Yesterday I got the chance to meet Ms. Amy Tan!

I drove up to Scrapbook Territory with my fellow scrapbook friends and Instagrammers, Liz and Jossie.  I have always wanted to visit this store, but I've never ventured to drive an hour and a half to do so.

If this store was closer to me, I would be in trouble!


The selection of papers and stamps and everything was AMAZING!!!  I was good and didn't buy too much, but I so wanted to be bad in that store :)

Amy's class kit had so much stuff in it to make the cutest pages.


Amy's mom is the sweetest.


Here are two of the three layouts we created in class.



I cannot believe how perfect the first layout was for the pictures of my niece Kali.  Amy's sample had "Cali" on the tag and I just changed mine to use the "K".  And her bathing suit matched the layout papers perfectly.  The ladies said Amy and I must have planned it :D  ha ha ha

The third layout was a "Project Life" type page, but I haven't added pictures to it yet.

I had a great time and met some new Instagrammers to follow--so many creative scrapbookers out there :D

(photo from Liz)




3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful post. So glad that you girls had fun.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda! Love your post! I had such a blast! SO thankful we met and got another chance to have fun together! Your layouts came out Grrrreat! What great direction we got from Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy we were able to get together for this! We definitely need more crafty time!:)

    ReplyDelete