Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Project Crochet

I've mentioned a couple of times that I am working on an album with just my crochet projects.

For Christmas, I received a SMASH-like book from Michaels that I am using for the sole purpose to show off all my work.

As I was gathering all my projects to print, I realized how many items I created in the 3 years I've been crocheting.  I was actually amazed at myself.  Yes, there were items that were frogged, but that doesn't mean I didn't spend the time to make it in the first place.

I used Persnickety Prints to print my photos.  I wanted an Instagram feel to the pictures, but I have only posted a handful of my finished projects.  I used the template that Persnickety has available and made 6- 12x12 sheets to be printed with 16- 2x2 prints each.

I added them randomly as I found them on my computer (it also gave me the chance to organize some of my photos into the right folders).







Someday I will have to load them all onto Ravelry.
 
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment