Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

3 for 3…Cards

I am 3 for 3 in making 1 card a month so far this year--yay!  

My goddaughter turned 21 this weekend (I know, was I like 2 when she was born?--ha ha ha), so I set out to make her a card.


I was going for the Vegas-y feel…and what better way than using the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada" sign!  I got the cut from Silhouette Online.  I used Arial font for the words: 'Funding', 'for', 'Las Vegas', and 'Nicole'--all bold except for 'for'.  The "Fabulous" I found online and thought it was perfect, then I realized the F is different after I had finished the card :(  I outlined the "Funding" with a silver pen and added some bling.

Paper piecing is hard work!!!  I got glue all over the place.  I even used a Martha Stewart ballpoint-tip glue pen and I still had trouble.  I guess practice makes perfect :D

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

  1. Great card! She loved it!
    Come on...I think you were at least two and a half when she was born : )

    ReplyDelete