Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Workspace Wednesday (#1)

Hello!!!  It has been quite a while since I've blogged.  Between my son's last high school baseball season and him graduating, I didn't have too much time to craft.  But this week I started to again :)

I'm not sure if I'll post a picture of my workspace every week, but I have seen other bloggers do this and I love peeking into their space!

Here is my table today:

I am currently working on one of my goals for the year--scrapbooking our 2008 trip to Oahu.  I am using the PL mini album.  I've been waiting to get my hands on one of these mini albums just for this trip, but waited in hopes that I could find one at a Big Box store and use a coupon, but no such luck and I finally bit the bullet and bought it full price (oh the horror!!) ha ha ha.

I did do something I didn't think I'd ever do...I took my PL cards out of the box!  Well I only had 2 boxes--the Amy Tangerine Plus One mini kit and the Maggie Holmes Flea Market kit.  I have a bunch of other cards from various kits.  (I started listing them, but the list became too long--ha ha ha.)


They are actually easier to flip through without having to take the 2 sets out of the box, then putting them back in.  I don't know how the ladies that have every set do it!  I was having a hard enough time going through the 7 sets plus 6 Studio Calico PL kits!!

Thanks for looking into my creative space...hopefully I will be able to be more creative this summer.




10 comments:

  1. Awww, cool crafting space & blog!! I got here through Jossie's blog. :) I just requested ya on Instagram too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your space Linda! I especially like that you have towels at your fingertips becasue scrappin gets messy! cant wait to see you in August!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the paper towels help out a lot :D

      Delete
  3. Everything is so organized!!! Wow! Love the idea you have for easily flipping through your PL cards! I need to do that as well! I only have 1 set though.... 7 + 6 sets?!?! You're crazy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a collector hahaha. Luckily I don't have them all like other hoarders--at least not yet ;)

      Delete
  4. I was going to say, too, that I love your paper towel roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks after getting new washi tape holders I had to find something to do with the rods :)

      Delete