Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Workspace Wednesday (#2)

A couple of weeks ago, I was reading Gleeful Things' blog and she was talking about yarn storage.  It reminded me that I have not shared my newest yarn storage!

So just as a reminder, when I first started crocheting in 2010, this was my storage...all my yarn fit into these two bags!



But because I am kind of a hoarder, that was very short lived.  I then used baskets and cute paper bags to help with the overflow.




Then it was starting to look too messy in the living room.


So back in January, I bought this Ikea Expedite (now they are sold under Kallax).  And because I am boring and am afraid of color, I bought the black cubes (which were on sale at the time).  


Since my Craft room is full (and also used as my husband's home office), the shelves are actually in my living room and I didn't want all the yarn to be seen.

All the cubes are full!


Here is a peek into a couple...



The cubes hold my different types of yarn, my finished items, and my tools :)

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh ahhhh I love it Linda! Your yarn is so dreamy! Kinda of a horder that is soo funny! I have one basket of yarn. Trying to think ahead to when I'm off....... I may need some yarn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, once I got the hang of it, it is relaxing and it is easy to take places...although my kids don't like when I do it in public ha ha ha ha--Teens! :)

      Delete