Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

December Daily 2015

Since I finished the album in February, I figured I would wait until later in the year to share my album from last year.

This was the first time I did a "true" December Daily.  Technically, I did a December Daily in 2012 which was part of my Project Life Album and I did a Smash Book type December album in 2014 which wasn't daily.

I told myself I would never do it again, because really, who does something "Christmasy" every single day and you can only tell the story of your decor so many times before it is like "ok, I know that story!" haha.  But then I seen the new December Daily stuff from Ali's site and I had to buy some!!  Plus I have so much Christmas stuff to use.  So I may do December Daily, but I may only document the 12 or so days my kids will be home.

With completed albums like this, I really think a video is the best way to show it off :)

Please excuse my fogginess...I have no idea why I forgot a few words.  This was the 3rd video of the day...I was tired...my brain is old...the list goes on and on.  I thought about reshooting it, but I figured I would have just fumbled on other words haha.


Thank you for watching.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Loved watching and listening to you tell your stores! They are pretty funny! I think it's pretty awesome you finish these albums! I think you are pretty creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally watched this and I have to say...honestly... I loved it! You are a great story teller! Also your album is SO fun! I just love how the "pages" are different sizes and how well you mixed in different inserts and the little items you saved through out the season... what a great idea! The book flows very well, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot to hear that :) I am always so nervous when I am recording.

      Delete