Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Secret Santa Score

This year, at work, we decided to do a Secret Santa via Elfster.  The great thing about Elfter is you can add a wish list to let your Secret Santa know what you like.  Only a few people added to their wish list and I am pretty sure I had the most on my list :D  I just wanted to give my Santa choices.

I think I got the best Santa of the bunch.  Here is what I got (the limit was $25--but I think she spent a little more!)


My Secret Santa happened to be the co-worker I made the minion hats for in October (and I also made 5 other hats and an infinity scarf for her before Christmas).  I think she spent a little more than the budgeted amount because I only charge her for supplies and not my time :D

I have been wanting the Page Maps 2 book (yes, I still scrapbook) since it came out in 2010, but never pulled the trigger to buy it.  I seen the Crochet Boutique book in a review by Gleeful Things and I had actually checked the book out of the library, but again I didn't buy it because I have a hard time buying myself books…but if others buy them, I love them! :D

I already made the Cuddle Cowl from the Crochet Boutique book for my Goddaughter.


Previously, when I had checked it out of the library, I had made the Bonnie Beret and 2 Headwraps.




I rarely made anything for myself, but the headbands were for me :)  The orange one is worn to San Francisco Giants games and I scaled back on the number of rows :D  I plan on making another in black.

I really think this will be my go to book for a long while :D

4 comments:

  1. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I love that maroon head band! Girl you are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole loves her cowl! She's worn it many times already : ) I'm telling you, reopen your Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome!!! I am so glad she wears and likes it :D

      Delete