Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

San Francisco Bazaar--Craft Fair

Nearly a month ago, I ventured out with Liz and Jossie to attend the San Francisco Bazaar.



I love going to craft fairs.  They are inspiring, but I really wish I was a billionaire, so I could support all the local artists!

Here is my loot from the fair.

From Tint & Tonic I purchased some "beach-like" hair sprints to see if I could tame my hair (haven't tried it yet) and orange hair chalk (for my daughter).


From Hello! Lucky, I found the cutest Christmas cards--that I never sent out :/


Then we met the nicest girl, Meagan, from Brown Pigeon.  I bought her book because she was so sweet!  I have no idea if I will ever make my own stamps :/


After she signed my book, she posed for a picture with me (photo courtesy of Liz).


We found the Zig Zag City Guide booth and I fell in love with the cute cartoon cards.  I do not have a young child, but I think I can use the cards for scrapbooking.  I was going to get the New York City set, until I seen the Giants card…then I had to get the San Francisco set!!


And finally, we walked back around and I bought a cute knitted hat for my Goddaughter from Nisey Knits because I loved the look, but I cannot knit! 


I spent a little more than I would have normally spent, but it is going to local artists!!  I did collect a lot of cute business cards along the way.


I seriously wish I could have bought an item from everyone!  Such talent San Francisco!!!

Then we headed over to Typo in the Stonestown Galleria.  They had lots of funny stamps, but I only bought 3 along with the cutest vintage looking photos.


Isn't the bag so cute!

And my fabulous friends gave me the cutest bag of goodies.



Jossie initialed this mug for me :)


And don't laugh, but no fair is complete without a trip to the Magnolia PhotoBooth.



Yes, we had a fun silly time!

9 comments:

  1. OMG LOOOOOOOOOOVE this post! SO FUN! and boy you did buy a lot! lol
    Such a great day! You are also very funny! Glad I found you friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...yeah how crazy we found each other (birthday twins) via Instagram!!!

      Delete
    2. I didn't know you guys shared a birthday!?! Easy for me to remember!;)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Looks like so much fun and how great of you to help out those artists w/ a few purchases here and there! Love that you included pictures of yourself... I don't think I have ever seen a picture of you! LOL!
    And maybe you can learn to knit this year; you are fabulous when it comes to your other yarn-related crafts! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I try and save the internet from pictures of me ha ha ha.

      Delete
  3. Cute stuff! Looks like you had a great time. Nicole loves her hat ~ thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! That makes me happy because I always struggle with gifts :D

      Delete
  4. The photo booth pics crack me up! Esp. love the ones with Jossie closing her eyes, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried so hard to get one good one--ha ha ha. That is what having too much fun is all about :D

      Delete