Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

My "TO DO" board

This magnetic board has been on my wall for a few years now, but I recently transformed it from just a "mood" board that had a bunch of random pictures on it...to this.


What is it?  I had added a list to my blog at the beginning of the year of my scrapbooking goals I want to complete this year, but I thought if I seen them on my real wall, I might actually do them.

Luckily, I had the perfect turquoise blue post-its on hand to match!

I really hope to get at least 1 or 2 of the items complete this year…

Originally, this board was an all white board, but I repainted it a couple of years ago to match my black/turquoise decor.

*A couple of my 'L's (I have random L's in my craftroom--like Laverne :)
*the basket is magnetic, I found at Ross already in the perfect color
*the giant clothespin (also in the perfect color) was found at Michaels
*I can't seem to take my Amy Tangerine pens out of the cute box and they don't fit in my pen box...so they are displayed to make my area look pretty
*The flowery dress is a Cricut cut I made through the Cricut Craftroom and have been meaning to share...another "to do" post :)
*Usually that basket is full of random stuff (junk?)...I just prettied it up for the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment