Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

ok...I lied...another crochet project :D

I was trying to hold off on doing any crochet projects until I got some scrapbooking done, but I was sitting on the couch catching up on American Horror Story and Castle and it dawned on me that I have been wanting to do this project for a while and I am just sitting here so I might as well do something "productive".



My friend Liz embroidered this for me a long time ago...like 2 years ago (sorry, Liz!).  First, it took me awhile to actually get a hoop because I'd forget every time I was at Micheals or Joanns or Hobby Lobby...which is quite often.  I finally got a hoop and I had planned on painting it turquoise to match all the other stuff I've painted in my craftroom...but it just sat in my "To Do" box.

Then this past September, I seen this cute crocheted hoop that Sew Chatty made.  Luckily, I hadn't painted the hoop yet.  Although I think I would have still crocheted the border even if I had painted it :)  Maybe I should have gone with a better colored yarn though instead of boring white :D

Ok...this will be the last crochet project for a while (maybe!) ha ha ha.

Thank you for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! How adorable is that embroidery. Got this update on Bloglovin : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, she did an awesome job on the cute yarn :D

      Delete