Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Disneyland 2001 Album Redo Series (#7)

At the Expo Crop, I was on a mission to finish our 2001 Disneyland album.

For the first 4 hours, I worked on this layout...yes, I am a slow scrapbooker, plus it takes time to catch up with friends :)  The pattern papers are from the Simple Stories Say Cheese line.  The two Project Life cards are from the Midnight Edition.


Here is the before page


After shopping and eating lunch, I worked on the following layout for a couple of hours.  When we were at Disneyland in 2001, I was not yet scrapbooking, but I did find that I saved the tickets!  I used paper from an older CTMH line and some way old Creative Imaginations paper.


And before


(don't you love my cutting around the photo?)

Then before I left for the day, I wanted to get one last layout done.  This one was super simple.  The background paper is from an old CTMH set.


Before


I might go back and add to the last layout, but for now they are done...I have only 1 more page to complete--whoo hoo!!

Thank you for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Great pages Linda!I don't think I know how to make layouts like that- very cute pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I am sure you would be able to...it is similar to your art journal :D

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Great job! They all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete