Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Workspace Wednesday (#3) Washi

Back in 2010, my friend Liz and I went to a Renegade Craft Fair and she was looking for washi tape...I was like I don't know what that is and I don't need another obession...fast forward to now...I have a growing stash :/

Here is my first storage (September 2012)



Shortly after, I started to store them in this (November 2012)



Then as my stash was growing, I bought this at Michaels...but that was so short-lived that I didn't even snap a picture with my rolls of washi on it :)



I was soon back at Michaels when these washi holders were on sale...I bought two extra for room to grow (July 2013).



But I hated this type of storage...it was really hard to tear a piece off.  And if I was taking a few to a crop, it was a pain to take them off the dowels.

Then a few months ago, I was looking for a basket or something...in turquoise and found this lovely platter at Michaels in the summer section.



I love how I can see them all at the same time!  And I still have a little room for some more, but for now this is my collection.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Am I being BLAMED for this new collection?!? Hahaha! You've got a good amount going though. You're still at a point where people don't randomly call you 'obsessed' or 'crazy', so good job in keeping your inventory down!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...I'd never blame you...you were so ahead of the times and I was so behind them :) I never blame anyone but myself for my ample supply of products :D

      Delete
    2. Well, if I'm going to be obsessed over something, I'm taking you down with me, mwuahahaha!:)

      Delete
    3. I think it always works out that way--ha ha ha...partners in crime :)

      Delete
  2. Linda love the post! I did the same thing those darn small white holders are such a pain! Right now I just have them pretty much everywhere. I need a home for them. I'm goig to keep my ingers crossed I find a good deal on a big bowl. I think that's pretty much the best way. Just grab and Goooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your search...it took me a while to find just what I wanted :)

      Delete
    2. So much better when you can grab and go, right?!? I also like to throw mine all on the ground and roll around in them (I joke, I joke).;)

      Delete
  3. OH my! LOOOOOVEE all the washi goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these manufacturers need to stop making pretty tapes :)

      Delete