Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Disneyland 2001 Redo Album Series (#8 & Final!)

Yay!!!!  I am finally finished redoing our 2001 Disneyland trip!

It felt great taking this Post-it off my "To-Do" board.


 Here was the before layout of the kids getting autographs from the characters.


And the after...again a little plain, but I think I was at the point were I just wanted to be done.


All the papers are from the Simple Stories Say Cheese line.

I do have to say that waiting in line getting character's autographs is one of the biggest wastes of time at Disneyland.  But the kids enjoy it and we did do it again the following time we were there in 2003.  At 6 and 4 1/2 they were a bit young to get on all the rides anyway, so I don't think we missed out on much.

I also wanted to share the binding of the album.  In order to know which album it is, I put this cute Mickey charm with the year on it.


Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! So obviously you reprinted the pictures. What did you do with the other ones? I can't seem to get rid of the ones that I redid. I love the Mickey tag, too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a tough one for me. So I finished redoing the pages and I was like " what am I going to do with the old pages?" I was like I can't keep both because I redid them for a reason. Hahaha so I took the photos off the pages toss the old papers and put the old pic in an envelop (because I couldn't toss them hahaha). Now they are in a box. I probably could have thrown them away but that is really hard to do :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the accomplishment! Love the new layout and the crumpled to-do post it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete