Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Project Life ~ Weeks 7-10 (October)

Instead of filling 4 more posts of my PL pages, I am just going to put the whole month of October in one post.  I might do this from now on.  My journal cards aren't very elabroate--even though in my mind I wanted them to be, so there isn't much detail to show off.

Week 7



Wednesday - TV-Survivor--Only show we watch as a family
Thursday - TV--Guilty pleasure Grey's Anatomy :)
Friday - Our Favorite Mexican Restaurant
Saturday - World CardMaking Day
Sunday - SMASH Book addition to my addiction
Monday - Failed Crockpot Ribs
Tuesday - Pinterest idea made

Week 8


 

Wednesday - Finished 49er baby blanket
Thursday - TV--Big Bang Theory
Friday - "I Love Yarn Day"
Saturday - Movie--Pitch Perfect
Sunday - TV--Once Upon a Time
Monday - 16 year old Check up
Tuesday - Sick day--Technology to work at home

Week 9


 

Wednesday - TV--Season Premier of American Horror Story
Thursday - Nerd Accountant--Love new Journal Paper 
Friday - Pumpkin Carving at work (lost)
Saturday - Celebrated my friend from elementary school's birthday!!!
Sunday - TV--Revenge
Monday - October birthday celebration with mom and brothers
Tuesday - Take out night

Week 10


 

Wednesday - Instagram Post//Instagram Icon
Thursday - TV--Elementary
Friday - Wanting to get into shape
Saturday - My son's 16th birthday!!! (he just wanted to stay home, play video games, and eat junk food)
Sunday - The SF Giants win the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday - My current Michaels stash
Tuesday - Pumpkin Bread!!!

Lots of TV still...hoping to have my TV guide wind down soon, but it is an easy filler for my days right now.

4 comments:

  1. Love the variety of topics you have going on!
    And... I think someone really loves TV! LOL! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yes, I do watch too much tv :p I could make a whole scrapbook of just tv shows! Hahaha

      Delete
  2. Hi, I found you on instagram. Would you be able to add your followers button to your blog, so i can follow you here?

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Docerela!

      On the right, there is a "Subscribe to me" button. Also I seen you were tagged on Instagram about the instagram Icon :) Under my header, there is a tab that has links to download the icons and a couple other CCR files. I hope to add more :)

      Delete