Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Project Life ~ Week 6

I am a bit behind posting my PL pages.  But here is week 6.

I have decided to go back and rounding all the edges of my pages, because I like the look better.  

So far, keeping up isn't that hard.  I usually print the pictures once a week, but this last time, I had about 4 weeks of journaling to do--I had the cards in place, but I just had to sit down and write.  Some days I am trying to fill up the space while other days I am trying to squish the rest of my sentenance at the end of the card.




Wednesday-  Spirit week continues Super Hero day--her shoes are Superman too!
Thursday-  Spirit week--Disney day
Friday-  Spirit week Skit--her first time participating
Saturday- We went to a street fair in Morgan Hill
Sunday- Season premier of Dexter!!!
Monday- More tv...Love my Castle
Tuesday- Work "summer" party

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for taking on this challenge! I am not brave enough!

    ReplyDelete