Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Disneyland 2001 Album Redo Series (#4)

Since the only thing on tv this past week has been the Winter Olympics, I have been very crafty :) 

I completed the new Title page for our 2001 Disneyland trip using the Simple Stories Say Cheese line again.


I originally shared my "before" title page in my first Redo Series post.  I really liked the Mickey ear hats and I wanted to do the same thing.  Plus, the two photos I had on the original page were the perfect photos to start the album.

So here is the Before again.


Yes, I used the same layout format.  Just subtle things make it much more appealing to me the second time around :)

*I had to take these 2 photos off the previously redone page and I took 2 more off that page and added 4 others.  I am not sure if I will post the new layout look later or just switch out the layouts in my original post.

The Disneyland title and the new hats were cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  I was so excited that I figured out how to do it…I have had some trouble using the trace and cut feature, but this time it worked--yay!  The original hats were hand cut!!!  I love technology so much!

Thank you for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness girl ....... you will have to fill me in on how you cut the ears and image! Did you cut a svg image? Thank you for always inspiring me! The page looks awsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used a SVG image then traced and cut it. I'll send you the file :)

      Delete